Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
We have used the one near heathrow many times with no problems x
Hey wendywu!! Thanks for the information. Can you please advice on the charges, if any?
We are just about to do it for 10 days and my hubby paid about £40 .
Yes they keep your car safe and drop you to the airport and then collect you again when you come home. It's a lot cheaper than using on site airport parking x
£4 a day? Cost you more than that for 2 hours parking on Southall Broadway - if you can find a space!
@ doonhamer32 - I have heard you usually don't get a space to park at Southall Broadway.
@ wendywu - thanks for the information. So they also offer airport pick and drop. Do they charge for that? and wat about onsite parking? All my friends park at onsite parking (airport). Most of them had no problems except for one guy who complained of serious dents in his car.
@wendywu - Is it safe to leave the car along with keys with them?
And are there any other service providers that offer the same service but are better than Southall Purple Parking. I am just looking for a few options here.
Tim29

it is absolutely safe to leave the car keys. I have used them in the past and had no problems, I parked my car and their coach transferred me to the airport. I found my car in good condition when I returned back. You can trust them.
Tim29 - also I am not sure of other such service providers, I would also love to get information on other such service providers so that I may use them in future. would look out for this space in future.
Hey guys, I see no information as yet. Looking forward for your advices and suggestions. Thanks
If you use purple parking then transfer to the airport and back is included in the price. I have left my car keys with them many times and always use them.

Never once had a problem with their service, hubby works for BA and they recommend purple parking .
We are just back from using them at Southall, very good and slick,no complaints at all
Well used it and boy the service were satisfactory. Thanks guys!!!
I recently parked my car at the purple parking and upon arrival I noticed that there was a dent on the car. When I enquired with the parking guys they said they had nothing to do with it. Clearly they were not ready to take the responsibility. I wonder if I can make them pay the damages. Please advice.
There's some information in their FAQ's

http://www.purpleparking.com/faqs/services.jsp

Please check your car before leaving the terminal. Claims cannot be considered once vehicles have left the airport having been returned by the Purple Parking chauffeur to its owner. Should your vehicle have suffered damage whilst in our care, please immediately inform the chauffeur who will report the matter to the Duty Manager. In the event that the damage has been caused through negligence on our part we will undertake to make the repairs to your vehicle in a manner which restores it to the condition in which it arrived in our care. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for information regarding damage to glass and tyres.
When you drive into purple parking you have to wait 8 seconds in a small tunnel while cameras record the condition of the car . So they have a record of any knocks or scrapes already on the vehicle.

Have now used them many many times with no problems .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.