General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I would imagine they'd have to change your hotel Audbod if it can't accommodate all your family. They'll have to move you to a hotel with family rooms that sleep 5.
will phone them tomorrow and see what they say ,got a great price thats why we booked it,i assume if they change it that i will have to pay the difference?
Hi audbod

Some hotels in Orlando that have two queen size beds which I think are 4ft 6in also if there is room put in what they call a roll-up bed. Not used one myself but have often seen this mentioned in brochures and web-sites.

Could it be that travel republic have now sold all the bigger rooms that could take a roll-up bed (normally they mention these are only suitable for under 12'S).

Have you tried emailing the hotel rather than the travel company there might be a way round this, if you are happy to accept a roll-up, you might be able to pay direct to the hotel for this or they might give if for free so as not to lose your booking?

Doe
yes i would be happy to accept that , never thought to email hotel ,will do that now and see what they say ,thanks for that!
Your welcome. Regarding if you change will travel republic charge you? Not sure as really the website shouldn't have let you book 5 into a hotel room that will only take four (if that turns out to be the case).

But I'm sure they will try and make you pay, so you will need to hold your ground to get them to move you for free. Especially if you end up in accommodation is of a higher star rating, they are bound to try and charge you the extra. Also there will probably be less choice at this stage. :think
just got confirmation back from travel republic that the hotel has rollaways for a 5th person ..at a cost of 10dollars a night plus tax...so more money onto what i already paid but doesnt look like theres much i can do.
Oh well audbod, I guess it's a kind of result. Hopefully it will still work out cheaper than having to rebook another hotel or change to two rooms etc. :que

Did you find out exactly what a 'roll-up' is? I hope its decent if they are charging you $10 a night.

Have a great holiday, dont know if you've been before but if not, Florida is Fab.

Doe :sun2
yeah i know ,need to talk it over with hubby and see what we decide..yes i have been to florida before, kinda wastes everywhere else for me lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.