Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Please, can anyone give me some information?
:D We went to playa de palma 2 yrs ago now i thought it was great the night life was brill so you should really enjoy it. :ghug Enjoy your stay
Has anyone been to this area recently! :fly
Hi anyone any info , booked the biaritz with wintersunshine.com and wonder what the resort is like. Would really appreciate any info on resort and hotel

jeanie
Hi
This resort runs along one promenade with Can Pastilla, and El Arenal - there is miles of lovely white sandy beaches. It tends to be a more european resort rather than British, but there are some great bars etc. It is also very flat (Ideal for walking miles) I have been 6 times before.
:lol:
Thanks Jilljuk

Have booked for July, going with my daughter and two young grandchildren so nice to know it's flat.
Don't suppose you have seen the Biaritzz aparthotel? its right opposite the beach.
Thanks again for you help.
Jeanie
Hi

Yes I have walked past these apartments but have not been in them. They look fine from the outside, also if you go onto google.co.uk we will find other sites with some pictures of the rooms etc. have a good holiday
- theya re just opposite the beach promenade

j
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.