Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
We are staying at the playa Park now. yes your right the pool is a little on small side, but dont let the put you off, most of the day the sun is on the pool. The hotel food is one of the best we have had in many years abroad, the hotel is very clean, the room is basic and clean, its a bit of a walk to the town, just off the main road from the bars and cafes, so not to noisey of a night, the kids entertainer is good, the is a nice quiet beach about 5minutes away, would recomend this hotel for the price we paid, hope this is of use to you. if you need any more qustions asking while we are staying at the hotel dont hesitate in asking as the is a internet computer in the hotel that I use,

Regards Blueboy
Hi Blueboy
Thanx for the reply and we hope you have a lovely holiday!
Did you get a bargain and if so who did you book with.
Happy holiday
Regards Riversider
Yes!! did get a bargain, booked with Ryair from Liverpool 25 pounds each inculding taxes, and booked the Playa park on the internet, at 13 pounds each per night, for half board!! and the food is outstanding, the best we have had in many hoildays abroad, the sevices is excellent, carnt fault the hotel one bit, its just a bit of a walk up a hill on the way back from night out!! not to bad going down hill!!! the weather at this moment is brilliant!!! very hot!!
Regards
Blueboy.
My son granddaughter and I stayed at this Hotel last year and had a very good holiday The staff were good the hotel is very clean the dining room food is of a good standard for a 3* hotel but we felt that children could have been a little better catered for The pool access is not available until I think it was 9am in the morning so it was quite funny watching people queuing at the sliding glass doors jocking for positions to get what they considered the best sunbeds etc I requested a lower floor room overlooking the swimming pool and was got what we requested the rooms over looking the road can be rather dark The childrens entertainment and the kids club were second to none I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday - regards Anbron
Hi Blueboy,

If you're still in Salou at the moment can you post a weather update pls? Going tomorrow and wondering what its doing there.Forecast gives thunderstorms

Thanks
I've added this hotel to our review site HERE

If anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review.

what site did you book this hotel on blueboy?
Hi. booked the Play park hotel on http://www.medhotels.com which we have used a couple of times, also http://www.alpha-beds.com is a good site as well.

Regards
Blueboy.
Hi: I have just been on the Golden Hotels Group website and notice that Playa Park is no longer listed as one of their hotels. Anyone know why this is?. Here is link to Group website: http://www.goldenhotels.com/ing/default1.htm
I remember this Hotel from Last Week. And it looked quite luxurious from the outside. Right good deal you have for them flights.
What site did you go to and what did yer have to look for to get them that cheap..

I fancied trying to go at the end of the season but flghts seem to be like £200 still per person
Hi Daz
I booked the flights very early in the year with Ryanair when they had a sale on, if you are thinking of ging later in the year round the end of september, October you need to keep looking at Ryanairs web site for when they start selling there winter flights then book, if you are flxable about when you can go you should find some cheap flights,

REGARDS Blueboy
Cheers. I checked the Flights for next year for me and found them dirt cheap. £145 for 2 adults and a child for Reus
Only thing is I am from Sunderland and they only go from Liverpool Airport to go to Reus.
hi we're going to stay in the golden playa park hotel in salou on the 13th august . please can anyone tell us what this hotel is like and what is good intertainment for kids....thanks[list=][/list]
Hi lushbabecaz ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, so you should now find some info in earlier posts.

David :wave
I have looked this hotel up on the reviews and it looks great.Can anyone who has been there tell me who they booked with as i cant seem to find the travel agents that deals with this hotel.
Thanks for your help
Kerrie :wink:
hi alsbaby
the golden playa park,is in thomsons and skytours brochure

irene :wave
Thanks Irene
I will go and have a nosey about :lol:
Thanks again
Kerrie :wave
Can anyone help me find the email addy for the Playa Park please.
I want to ask them for a sea view or a pool view any thoughts ?
hi,
ive noticed from the reviews that playa park salou has been mentioned can you please tell me if playa park is the same as the golden playa park if its ok and how far is it from reus airport and what is the best type of transfer
many thanks for your help
jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.