Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi
I stayed at this hotel for two weeks in 2003. It is only a small hotel. The hotel is also up a little hill this was no problem for me and my b/f as we are only 20 but for elderly people it could be a little tireing. To be honest we didnt notice there was a hill till we heard a couple complaining about it in the bar. The food was nice but as in most hotels a little repetative in the second week. There was a lot of guests who were British/spanish and german and that did reflect a little in the food. The entertainment is not that good just parrot shows and flamenco dancing which gets repeated the second week. There was no bingo when i was there, but the hotel is in the middle of everything and i did see a few bars close by doing bingo.
There is a bar with a tv screen but i didnt see the tv screen on when I was there. It is a good hotel though and I would recomend it!
Thanks Vickyvicky for the reply will pass the information on to my SIster-In-Law the slight hill maybe be a bit of a problem to some of the party but little they can do now, it's booked
Hi
as i said it is only very slight and if the ladies are all resonably mobile I cannot see there being any problems it isnt really a hill its more like a ramp.
hi, i am going to hotel playa margarita in august and was wondering could anyone tell me what the hotel was like?? i am 18 and am going with my boyfriend and was wondering would it be suitable for us? thanks
Hi Jillian ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous topic about the same hotel.

Strangely, we have had no reviews of this hotel since Vicky in 2003, and so would welcome some up to date feedback on our reviews page from anyone who has stayed there more recently - please click here.

David :wave
thank you David, hopefully someone will come up with a reply. have heard a few reports off other sites and it all sounds good, just hope its all true then.
My sister in Law and the four elderly ladies found the hotel to be fine although they did not like the area of Salou but as Vicky had said previously everything seemed much the same hope you enjoy your holidaypojo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.