General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sanji, that is absolutely top notch :) It really is the business. You should get a PR fee for that ;)

Let's hope as many people as possible spread that around.

Well done on such a great job- and no I'm not going over the top!
Well done Sanji a lot of hard work there.
a lot of hard work there.

A few later than normal late nights riding my broomstick. :rofl
I just laid in bed thinking (as you do) :lol: and I had this idea to make a promotional video...there's a few photo's out of the gallery, but all the rest are mine from Oz and Hong Kong via the lad, and a cut from my video at Malaga....I love the Buddha picture the lad sent me the other day.
Took a few screenshots of HT and did a bit of chopping and spent more time looking for a couple of icons that are in the public domain and not copyrighted.
The software does all the rest if you know how to use it

It just needs sharing around now and it needs the members in here to help me do that please.

Sanji x
Sanji that is really good, if I had facebook I would definitely post it but I am one of the few I'm afraid that doesn't do it.

Well done xx
If you don't 'do' FB, I'm sure there must be other places to post it please. :wink:
Sanji x
I'm not a FB member either but I may post it on TA :really
Good work Shirley . I've shared your FB link :D
I'm not technically minded but will ask my son "who is" to see what he can do :tup

Sanji....well done, that was a great idea and you deserve a gold*

Caz
Top job bird...posted on my facebook. I might post it more than once.. ;)
I've posted the link on another site that I'm a member of. Trouble is each time there's an error on the media site, people can't connect to the video which is what happened when I tried the link after posting it. I did get in second time round.

The media site seems to be experiencing server problems over the last couple of days. One minute, I can get in with no problems and then the next time there'll be an internal error. The errors never seem to last long but it's enough to put anybody off if they don't know this.
That really is excellent,such a good idea too. Well done!
Just went to post it on the Zanteme forum, and noticed Shirley h had beaten me to it :tup
Yes I posted it there earlier. I just hope people won't have problems accessing the link :tup
Yes it works periodically Helen. It's just pot luck when the error message occurs :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.