UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Have a look at Sun Valley Holiday Park, St Austell. It is handy for Eden Project and reasonably placed for access to Perranporth, Newquay, Padstow, St. Ives and Penzance. Website is http://www.sunvalleyholidays.co.uk
Devon Cliffs near Exmouth is a real smasher of a holiday centre , I used to take my kids when they were small , now they take my grandchildren , it has clubs , kiddies fun fair etc ..and its own private beach ,pretty sure my kids book through Haven holidays...cheers
Hi there

Have a look at Parkdean Holiday Park at Challaborough Bay, Devon. It is near Bigbury on Sea. Brilliant for kids.

Bizzilady
Ooh! Nice choice, Devon is lovely! :D
My favourite part of Devon is Croyde and the beach there is beautiful. There is a very good caravan park there called RUDA and it's not far from the beach it has everything on site that you seem to be looking for though it is one of the more expensive parks but worth it :D http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/ruda-holiday-park.htm?e=1199&gclid=CMqf4dr3uIsCFRROQwodokom2w

Shell :D
Can second what Shell said about RUDA!Great site!Went last Easter! :D
I'll agree with the recommendation of Devon Cliffs, think they have a spa there now too for a bit of pampering :)
we used to hliday in devon twice a year every year
goodrington is a good base just outside paignton, we have also had some fantastic weather.
we have stayed at devon cliffs but if you like out and about we didnt think there was much to do,
we stayed at dawlish warren too, it was a fews years ago mind entertainment wasnt that good and we stayed in challets the walls were that thin you could nearly see through them.
devon is a fab choice for a uk holiday we wouldnt go antywhere else.

brixham, torquay, babacoombe, paignton anywhere is fab

enjoy
:D i would definitely agree about devon cliffs. unfortunatly the fun fair is no longer there. has it's own private section of the beach, great indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 3 showbars, sports bar, multi-sports courts, amusement arcades. it has also had a fantastic adventure golf put in this year, which is nothing like the normal style crazy golf.
has a supermarket , a gift shop and a sweet shop on site. :)
we go there as often as we can , and i can honestly say that we don't get time to get bored !! 8)
plenty of places nearby for days out.
go for it, it may be a bit more expensive than some of the parks, but we as a family think it is worth it.
hope you have a good holiday where ever you go. :gluck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.