UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hi there devon cliffs is a haven site that has its own beach its a big site and has absolutely everything in july i would imagine would be very busy not really my cup of tea now my kids are grown up.but they loved it when they were kids look on the haven website but dont book through them you will get it cheaper hiring private try ebay ive hired caravans and a barge holiday on ebay its a lot cheaper
Hi, have a look at Ruda which is a Parkdean site. Situated at Croyde Bay, North Devon, it has a lovely beach adjoining the park, good indoor pool and plenty going on. Really nice site which I'd recommend highly.
yes i agree ive been to ruda park too it is really nice
oops- sorry, shouldve mentioned we have been to both ruda and devon cliffs. liked them both, but preferred north devon, seemed a lot more to do.

any other suggestions?
will look at private rentals- thanks.

claire
http://www.lakesideholidays.co.uk/

stayed here a couple of times a few years ago - enjoyed it

kev
How about Rockley Park in Dorset? It's a Haven site with all the usual things going on. Has a small indoor pool and an outdoor one too. It's in a good location for exploring Dorset being about a 10 minute drive from the fabulous beach at Sandbanks. Also not far from Bournemouth, Weymouth and Swanage.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.