Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

Stayed at the jasmine apartment for 2 weeks last summer. Absolutely wonderful apartment fabulous location beautiful views from the rooftop terrace, As you look from the lounge balcony down below is Deniz's cocktail bar[open air] don't worry no loud music,
We started every evening with a cocktail and cold beer here. Lovely atmosphere. Below Denizs is His Mum and Dads Little supermarket Can Can. Had everything we needed and didn't bother with the big supermarket in town. Lots of lovely restarants on the Kalamar rd. Some nights we would eat local must recommend restarant owned by Denizs family across from cocktail bar cant remember its name. Some nights we strolled into Kalkan took about 20min Lots of fabulous rooftop restarants we did not have a bad meal enjoyed every night. Taxi back about 3/4 QUID. Last recommendation there is a little beach club at the end of the kalamar rd think its called Kalube. Went twice no charge to get in no charge for sun beds Wonderful food very reasonable price, Sorry about my spelling hope this has been useful

Ps We booked the jasmine as soon as we got back last year for 3 weeks for the world cup

Andy & Bev
Hi Andy and Bev and welcome to ht! Thanks for a great trip report with lots of handy tips!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.