Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
datsun05,

You might want to check out some of these:

Singapore Airlines
Thai Airways International
Hongkong Dragon Airlines (via HongKong)
Silk Air

Darren
AFAIK in order of probable cheapness, these are the only direct flights

Tiger Airways
Thai Airasia
Silk Air
Thanks for the info folks have booked with Air Asia from Singapore and Tiger for the return 13 days later as the times were better.

Have 2 nights in Singapore, have booked the Traders hotel, then 13 nights at the Pacific Club at Karon Phuket, can't wait. :sun2 :cheers
have stayed at Traders- lovely hotel :) Give Ah Hois Kitchen a go. It is their award winning restaurant. We decided that even if we stayed elsewhere in Singapore in the future we would have a meal there
Hi Datsun

Just be mindful of Air Asia luggage weight restrictions. You can 'Supersize' your weight allowance and buy extra kilos before you leave home and a much cheaper option.

I have rung AA a couple of times and I've found them good to get along with. I still have to ring them again as my husband has to renew his passport before we go as he doesn't have six months validity... therefore, he will have different a passport number to the one I booked his ticket with. From Australia we have a phone number which costs the price of a local call.

Have a great holiday... I'm rather partial to Phuket :sun2

Cheers Geri
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.