Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi,

Im going to Sidari for 2 weeks and I;m taking 1600 with me thats for self catering for 4 of us.

Hope this helps

Nia :cheers
thanks for that what dates you fly out
We are flying out on Monday 10th 7.10am from Manchester how about you?

Nia x ;)
Ahh shame never mind you'll probably have fab weather that time of year. Hope you have a great time.

Nia x :cheers
hope you have a fab holiday
please let me know when you get back the prices of things such has food and drink
cheers
We go every year to sidari in august, going 13th this year, the prices stay more or less the same each year, the euro is better exchange rate in sidari by the way, on the strip its better than at home, most meals are the same in most restaurants, Memories, 3 Little Pigs, Sea Breeze, Paradise, Demitrisos, Roof Top, Maddisons to mention a few, are all lovely, staff are great, 3 Little Pigs got to see the Greek Fire Dancers there, brillient, same each year. Most meals are around 5 euros to 13 euros for steak etc and greek dishes are to die for, lovely, bottles of lager etc obviously more expensive, but tap lager is cheap, just shop around on the strip, most do good deals, lovely place, lovely people, cannot wait to go back, my friend lives there in sidari, so I get all the info off her, prices etc and exchange rate nearer the time of august, hope this helps
Hi Phil,

I will do definitely, thanks for that.

Speak to you in a couple of weeks, flights going on Monday (hopefully lol) :cheers

Nia :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.