Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Sunnysal ... this is our Cyprus forum. You will find the Greek forums further down the main index page.

David :wave
Welcome to the Cypriot forum of HT,

the only hotels i can think of with swim up rooms both belong to the Atlantica group those being the

Aeneas resort/spar near Agia Napa Cyprus

and the

Sensatori resort [formally the Calder palace hotel] at Hersonissis Crete

Yasus
wizard
Hi Sunnysal - there are rooms with their own pools at the Elysium in Paphos - it's a gorgeous hotel, and perfect for a special occasion.
I think Coral Bay Hotel also has suites with private pools....but very expensive
Thank you for your help; I am finding the responses extremely helpful and have emailed
the hotels for rates! - fingers crossed they are not above budget!
The Elysium IS expensive - it is truly 5 star and although it is pricey, it's worth it in my opinion.
I believe the Miramare hotel in Limassol (beachfront hotel) has some rooms with their own hot tubs on a large terrace. They are hotel suites rather than just a bedroom and these rooms are beachfacing.

I've an idea the Four Seasons may have some villas with private pool access too....

Both of these are in Limassol tourist area.
Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills has rooms with private oversized plunge pools.
The Amathus Beach Hotel in Limassol has private pools.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.