Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Cala'n Bosch is a bit limited on shops but you can always hop on the bus and head into Ciutadella. Short ride and is cheap to get to. Loads of shops and a great market (Fridays if I remember right). We're going back there in three weeks time.
Is there a large sunbathing terace at the hotel? Did once ask about the cost of a taxi from hotel to cuitadela and was told there was a good bus service. Would still interested in price in case we go of an evening . Any extra info welcome
Dee
the sunbathing terace is quite large with plenty of sunbeds, but like most places they had towels on after about 9.30 there is also a bar near the pool best place to get served very good and friendly barman. We never used a taxi but a bus to ciutadella cost us 6.50 euro for four of us, and buses seemed to be running well into the evening
Thanks for that tracy. Cant wait to go. Hope my 15 year old will enjoy it. Just thought if i could go different places now and again it would make a change. What are the boat trips like
We took the amigo glass bottom trip from the marina. 16e adult 8e kids for a three an half hour trip you, get to stop at a lovely beach for about an hour. Well worth the money would recommend. We all had a fantastic holiday at this hotel, the only downside is the entertainment as soon as the mini disco finished we would go for a walk round the marina which is beautiful at night
Can anyone tell me if there are any beaches close to Cala'n Bosch where nudity is acceptable?
Thanks in advance.
Anybody been to Marinda Garden in Cala'n Bosch this year.
Anyone stayed at Viva Menorca and can help.....is the air conditioning working ? Am worried about this as have read negative reviews and travel in a few days...HELP!!!!
On our way to cala n bosch tomorrow cant wait. hope its as good as the reviews and hope there are no delays!
am going to cala n bosch with 3 kids in 2 days!!!! :D .only for a week so need some good ideas of things to do,places to eat,enternainment etc,rather than be unlucky and go to some bad places... any help gratefully recd!!!!! have hired a car though :D :fly
Am looking to book for next year and have my eye on Lago garden or Flora Garden apartments anyone been and which one would you recommend?
Also from what I can gather there is a waterpark my children will be 8 and 5 but still under 110cm would there be still plenty for them as went to Benidorm waterpark this year and found most slides were 125cm height restriction so very little that they could go on.
My parents got back from the Viva apts on Friday. The airconditioning is working!!
hello, I've been to Calla en Bosch a few times and I love it there, but this year we're looking at going a bit earlier in the year, around April. Does anyone know if it's too quiet around this time?

thank yooou
depends what too quiet means to you? I have visited CB in April early May a couple of time in last two years just to see what's going on/new

April in CB will not have many bars/restuarants open( some only at WE) as the season does not start till first week of May. Why April? Most people go in April for the countryside, virgin beaches rather than resort so stay nearer the towns which are all active

Trouble is CB is quiet large so it feels totally empty,but you may want that?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.