Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Re: Angela Hotel
26 Posts
We have stayed at the angela on 2 occasions and really love the hotel and the los boliches area. We are going again for a fortnight on June 30th, but as we are getting married netxt year we opted for the cheaper la jabega.

In countdown mode now and really cant wait. Roll on the :cheers and the :sun2 .
Just back from this hotel, quite alot of oap's, but there was quite afew people of all ages, but it is only adults hotel, my son who is 18 did'nt find it a problem at all, (Kazza meal times are now 7.30 - 10.30 breakfast and 17.30 - 22.00 for dinner), could'nt fault the food at all, excellent choice for breakfast and plenty to choose from at dinner. Not many sunbeds round the pool, plenty in gardens and on the sun terrace which many were empty late afternoon when it was still quite hot. I'll post review with more info, but I would defo go back to this hotel.
  • Edited by sweet 42 2010-07-06 09:17:26
and thank you for your hotel review :)
Sweets review can be read here :)
Hi All
We are going to Fuengirola in July to the Angela Hotel.Can any of you guys tell me if it is possible to hire a wheelchair in the hotel for my wife,or maybe there is a hire shop nearhand the hotel?Going there because it is pretty flat for walking,but her indoors needs a push about,especially when shes been on the Pina Coladas :cheers :tup
Thanks Jim
Hi going to hotel angela tomorrow can anyone tell me if any the bars local to the hotel have a happy hour, also how much is the average price for a beer and a glass of wine in euros,
thanks anita
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.