Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Looks like the Turquesa Mar to me - closer to Son Xorigeur beach than Bosch though. Have a look at the photos on Trip Advisor.
This is interesting to know, we booked this hotel for this June with Thomson last year, who advertise it as a platinum hotel, I didn't know it was the holiday village for first choice so presume this is a new addition, but indeed it does look like the terquisa mar . Maybe it being the holiday village aswell means there is more for the kiddy's, one thing I am looking for though are images of this splash park they have planned for this year, I can't find any anywhere...
Ants coming out of wall sockets, mozzies coming through air vents, pool surface is permenantly slippy, pirate trip was a joke and surface jaggy and dangerous for our kids to walk accross. Photos available of our experience, shocking.

Worse, no complensation after I fell all the way down the stairs whilst I was stone cold sober simply making my way to the pool area in the evening for wifi, the surface is so slippy round the pool that even when it is dry, it is slippy.

Complaints team handled it dreadfully, absolutely shocking. No compensation or discount vouchers were offered after complaining officially through after travel support, nothing, yet at the bottom it has "We hope you will consider us for your future holiday plans".

Absolutely no chance whatsoever, i will never darken the doorstep of Holiday Village Menorca again, our whole experience was dreadful apart from the resort staff who were wonderful, aftercare is a joke and so is the facility.

Gym was dirty and old, equipment rusty.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.