Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi...I used the mercadona for years ....is like a tesco or asda...has everythig you could need...but would take formula just incase they dont have the same one...I had baby with us one year...ad he ate all the jars ect I bought there....tweetie
Does anybody know if Cambrils has a large supermarket selling our brand nappies and baby food please. Not sure if baby will be on formula milk by then but if she is it will save us carting a load with us if it's readily available. Thanks.

Cambrils has a few small supermarkets, but the main one and biggest one is Mercadona, where they stock Spanish products made in Spain....They may stock a very limited supply of names that you recognise, but as I went to great lengths to explain in another thread, they will be very expensive because they've been imported, and they will be very few and restricted in choice.

http://www.paginasamarillas.es/hipermercados-y-supermercados/all-ma/tarragona/all-is/cambrils/all-ba/all-pu/all-nc/1#favoritos

Sanji
Thanks Sanji I've made notes of your replies, and will definitely be trying out some of the spanish brands. It will save a great deal with our luggage allowance :tup
hi can anybody help me me and my wife are thinking of taking the grand child age 3 to salou
can anybody recommend a good hotel
it will be the first time in salou
Hi Anthony

I am not sure what your budget is, but the Port Aventura Hotels are very nice. They are on the outskirts of Salou (although you can just about walk into the centre) they are virtually self contained, have the theme park and water park close to them and you used to be able to use a 'dine around' facility at some of the hotels so that you could vary the ones you had your evening meal in. The downside is they are a bit pricey, but if you can go outside of the official school holidays you might pick up a good deal. Maybe late May, june or september. I got a bargain once for September staying at the El Paso.

Doe
anthony.higgins50 wrote:
hi can anybody help me me and my wife are thinking of taking the grand child age 3 to salou
can anybody recommend a good hotel
it will be the first time in salou

villiamarin club.. book it with thomascook or direct holidays xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.