Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
It will be a good idea to take a playpen and a mosquito net with you. These tow simple things will help your baby to relax inside and enjoy spending extra time outside wherever you happen to be. You can find lots of useful reviews of essential baby gear here: https://www.best-pack-n-play.com/ This blog helped me a lot with choosing the most suitable playard model for my little one.
On 12th October 2012 at 03:46pm, Morph said:
Many thanks for the comprehensive response :)
That has eased my mind considerably. Luckily Thomas Cook have a generous allowance for infant baggage and extras like pushchairs and cots etc. Happy days!

I’ve read you need to pay a tax on leaving Cuba to return home, is this true? Do you pay customs some sterling?

Is there anything else I need to know?

Holiday with family? Yes holiday with family is much pleasing full. We are booking from Flight Path Travel a cheap ticket and tour package provider based in UK.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.