General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
carol

what is the name of the company and the address.. i live in the south] but i will see what i can find for you

[i have just shocked an e-bay seller who hasn't replied to me..it took a while but i found a home phone number for them]
If you have the address you could try looking on Google street view to see if you can see them.
I have - it's a funeral directors at No: 1 and this company is 1a and there is a sign lying on it's side saying something about solid wood.
Andrew Cooksey
Store Owner
Woodys World of Radiator Covers
1a Aughton Rd
Swallownest
Sheffield
S26 4TF
01142 878216
The sign says solid Oak flooring. So it looks like the building to the left. You could always be cheeky and ring the undertakers to see if they know anything. ;)
it appears he has a unit behind the funeral directors, Andrew cooksey is also registered as

Complete woodworking services
1 Aughton Road, Swallownest, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S26 4TF

Tel: 01142 878216
That's the number I've phoned twice, left a message but no reply.
sorry carol
that's the only one listed on apple-gates register of businesses
Could it be possible they may just be taking a holiday break?
It's possible but it's been nearly a month since I placed the order.
Long holiday then..... hmmm, sounds like something has gone amiss.
Is there a local Trading Standards Office you can contact?
Found the e-mail address for the Complete Woodworking Service. Sent a e-mail and have got a reply - hurrah!! They have a fault with e-mails not being pushed through apparently and it's going to be despatched tomorrow. Will await delivery.
Nothing received, no reply to my further e-mails. Will raise a dispute with Paypal tomorrow.
Carol this mobile number is on the website 07957 121 622, not sure if you have tried it.
Have contacted Paypal and they are now dealing with it.
PayPal are usually pretty good at dealing with problems and if you didn't receive it and the seller has provided no tracking information you should be fine. They generally refund and will either block the funds from the Seller account or deduct it directly from his registered payment method.
The only problem is if he provided tracking - as they don't generally look further forward than that...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.