Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hotel Club Bahamas or Palm Beach Hotel next door (superfamily hotel).both right on beach.But on flight path of runway (airport).Both set away from playa den bossa resort.Only 5 min walk though.Longest beach on island.Water park is just down the road as well.
Thanks DJWoody. Very helpful. Will take a look :)
Take a look at the El Greco Hotel in Portinatx directly on the beach with own waterpark.
Portinatx is fine north end of island.but not much there for teens to do in resort.buses are a nightmare as well.far and few between.both hotels i have mentioned are directly on the beach.you only have to walk to the back of hotel out the gate on the beach.and pdb is flat no hills.
Thanks DJwoody. I'll research that one :)
Part of the appeal for me such as Portinatx, the small Puerto San Miguel and other similar resorts is the charm of having pine clad slopes coming down in to secluded sandy bays with crystal clear water, we visited PDB once and hated it, yet our friends loved it.
yes both nice resorts if you like it quite.cala longa is nice and es cana but i am thnking about the teens.as there is lots more to see and do in pdb,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.