Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We've just come back from Cala'n'Bosch which is a lovely resort with 2 nearby beaches, and a marina to wander round.

Our kids have grown up so we didn't go to either of these but it might be worth you checking out

Holiday Village - not sure about teenage clubs but there seem to be lots of sports going on
Sol Falco - more international (which you might or might not like!) and has a teenagers club

both have 1-bed apts and AI.

Prices for next summer seem :yikes compared with this year, at the moment
but I hope I've given you some ideas
hopefully you'll get some other replies about other resorts.
Isn't Cala 'n Bosch in Menorca not Majorca?
It is Judith ;) However Debs has also asked the same question in Menorca so will appreciate the reply :tup
Hi. Yes I do appreciate reply as I had put post on all 3 Balearic forums thankyou. Will look into these and yes I agree prices for next year have shot up drastically :omg

Off to Turkey in a couple of weeks and I know both boys will love it as it ticks all the boxes :) but just a bit concerned will be a bit too hot which is why I am looking at Balearics for next year.
ooh I wonder how my Menorca post got onto this forum? :que

sorry for any confusion :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.