Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
what date is the 2014 oct half term and what area do you live in and how many [with childrens ages] in your party
Hiya, apologies for late reply. It's two adults, no kids and it will be on the 25th October for a week or 10 days.

I'm a bridesmaid, so I've definitely got to be there Mon 27th-Fri 31st. Any other days aren't as important.

We've got a few friends (at least 5 others, all adult) going as well, I'm wondering it it might be cheaper to rent a villa. I'm just struggling to see any that are actually in Paphos, they all seem to be in the surrounding area. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help!
If you're looking to be close to the Annabelle area I would suggest the Anemi Apartments. They're literally across the road and back no more than 2 streets off the main road from the Alexander the Great Hotel. We always got a nice welcome there, it's a quiet location has a swimming pool and nice dining area. Don't know if they offer All Inclusive though.

http://anemihotel.com/

I think you will be very lucky to find a villa to rent in the right area. Possibly at Limnaria complex but that's a fair way along towards the bigger hotels along Poseidonias Avenue and some distance from the Annabelle.
ok .. well you didn't answer part of my query.. so..
the cheap flights for October haven't been released yet
assuming you go from London [LGW/STN/LTN]

you should get a 3/4 star half board around £480 to £500 per person for 7 nights [£540 to £620 for 10 nights]
all inclusive will come in around £550 to£600 per person for 7 nights [£700 to £800 for 10 nights]

the hotels i am thinking of won't be on the doorstep but within about 2 miles

cheapest flights are usually Easy jet [but not released for another few weeks]

these would be DYNAMIC PACKAGES not tour operator package holidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.