Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hello all,

I'll be going to Vilamoura in October and probably also stay 1 night in Faro. Could someone recommend me some good places to buy quality cigars (Dominican, Cuban). Preferably a reliable shop that doesn't sell fakes...

Of course the price should be as cheap as possible, so I guess that would exclude the truly "premium" shops there?

Also, any such shops with a web presence would be great. That would allow me to do some price comparison and shopiing lists in advance.

Best regards,
Tom
Can anyone please tell me what kinds of hand rolling tobacco is available in the Algarve. I have seen GV mentioned, but are there any other brands available and what size are the pouches, 50 or 40 grm.

Amber leaf is also available - my husband smokes that and it's a lump cheaper than GV which he used to smoke ie €17 for 5x50g pouches. Buy a pack and give it a try.
You can buy them from anywhere. Lambert & Butler Cigarettes Carton goes around 30 Euros.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.