Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
In car its about 50 minutes drive, but there is an excursion bus which takes around one hour 10/20 mins.on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 09.00 to 18.00 The excursion gives you a whole day there and is quite economical, but if you have car for day you can end up at Aqualand to chill out for a few hours; after three oclock there is a reduced rate.
There is also the Hydropolis water park in Acharavi about 3 kms away which has a free pick up service from Roda. Smaller but good value and good family entertainment. Our kids arent tired of it yet in some 4 years of operation!
Happy Holidays~!
If you take the bus the bus stops have pictures of aqua land on you cant go wrong :P
I think that all "Blue" bus stops now have ads for Aqualand as part of a sponsorship deal. It doesn't mean that that bus goes to Aqualand!

There is one Blue Bus service from San Rocco to Agios Ioannis/Afra (No. 8) and any Green Bus going to or via Paleokastritsa or Glyfada that stops there.

There are bus timetables at http://www.allcorfu.com/buses.html but best to double check the times when you are here as the timetables do change from time to time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.