EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
hi
not as easy as you might think to get residency we are in the proccess of doing so for the last 4 months may i suggest http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1022256798030 this will give you little info but the best bet is to visit tunisia as much as possible rent a property but all through a lawyer, or immobiliere they should also advise you on residency or carte sejour all permision of residency or buying property has to be issued by the governor for the specific region.
me and my wife are going back out on 16 feb to look property so any details i pick up i will forward to yourself
kind regards
mick+debbie
Hi there

Like you, I am very interested in buying a holiday/retirement home in Tunisia. Which areas are you looking at? And what kind of properties? I would like to hear your comments on your return. There seem to be a variety of property types and at resonable prices.

Enjoy your trip and let us know how you get on.

Regards Dorra
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.