Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Holly, These are a few of my favourites that we go to every year.

Majestic (by the canal)
Titanic
Three Bells
Taj Mahal :)
Hi Holly B,

Our favourite is also The Chef, but we also enjoy eating at The Champainge Bar & The Wayside.
Hi Holly,
I haven't been to Icmeler for a couple of years but hope that these restaurants are still there. We loved The Lighthouse on the square in the middle of town and also The Loveboat, superb food, beautifully presented, and could it be something to do with the waiters in their white suits!!!! There's also a restaurant along the canal serving authentic turkish food but I can't remember the name. Have a great time..........
Hi Holly, There are plenty of nice Restaurants in Icmeler, The Chef as already mentioned but my Favourite place of all Is called The Venice, its suituated along the canal, the food is excellent and the staff are wonderful, hope you give it a try :tup Im back there in a few weeks time cant wait :sun2
We tried the Love Boat last year,had a steak,very nice meal,not as filling as the other restaurants,costs a bit more,in my opinion not worth the extra,plenty of better places.
My favorites are

The Moonlight
Noels
Three Amigos
The Rainbow
The Loveboat

Tend to go back to the same ones but will definatly try the Wayside this year.
HI, we are going back to Icmeler again this year, and we love to eat at the Mayzen. and the Robin Hood, they are out of town a bit but both are very good. We have never had a bad meal at any of the places we have been to in Icmeler. :)
Being creatures of habit we usually go to the same restaurants as you get to know everyone but last year we decided to go to a different one every night and didnt have a bad meal in any off them.

Places that did stand out were

Set
Mr Cook
Noels
last year we had two lovely meals at the venice,highly recomended sue
i enjoyed the meals at amailas,the rainbow, the chippy is a nice change to have aswell :)
Holly,
You must try the Lemon Tree it is in the back streets but it's a nice location. Easiest way to find it is go to the Canal and with the sea to your back follow the canal passed Dreamboys and carry on over the road heading towards Tansas supermarket direction you will come to the Lemon Tree. Kemel is the head waiter he and his team will look after you. Were going again in May and the children are insisting we go to Lemon Tree. The food is very good in the majority of the places in Icmeler all fresh food locally grown.

Donna I where are the two places you reccommend ??
sorry to disapoint you but the Lemon tree will not be in Icmeler this year - It has been taken over by the Alavaro apartments opposite and will be their restuarant this year.
Re Lemon Tree
Chef Billy's pie was a must.
Does any one know whats happened to him?

Lynn
Re Lemon Tree
Chef Billy's pie was a must.
Does any one know whats happened to him?
Lynn

ere ere Lynn. Billy is so good he will surely crop up somewhere else !

If anyone knows were he is please post
Like others have said there are so many to choose from, I just wish I wasn't so damn fussy so I could try more but mum does that instead.

Last year we enjoyed Florida (top of canal across road from Sports bar), Vince's, Mitos apts do meals too and food is lovely, and also enjoy Majestic (as I said more mum than me cos I am too damn fussy).

Enjoy

Andrea
Hi Holly,

If you scroll back through to January 20th, you will find the Discussion on Icmeler which will also have eating establishments mentioned.

Les
The only place I can think of that I don't like in Icmeler is The Jasmine everywhere else I loved.

It was easier to tell you where I didn't like lol
I agree. We found the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.