Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Sorry to hear you had such a dreadful experience but presumably you have now been able to claim this money back from your travel insurance?
I am not completely understanding what happened after you cancelled your holiday?
You need to contact your travel insurers. I have recently had to cancel my holiday due to a heart attack. My insurers were brilliant ( tesco) and I got all my money back. I had a little problem getting an invoice from hotels.com but all I was asked to provide by the insurers was proof of what I had paid( a cc statement)
So if you are saying you can't get an invoice from Olympic, see if your insurers will do the same as mine.
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-08-23 12:39:35
I have now submitted a claim to our travel insurance agent, so now awaiting whether we will be reimbursed for the monies we have paid Olympic Holiday's.

My main compliant was regarding Olympic Holiday's and their absolute shabby customer service, really does let down this holiday company down.
Just for future reference- if you phone your insurers first they will let you know what you need. It is a stressful time as you are just waiting for them to come up with a reason not to pay. I was feeling pretty fragile at the time but my insurers, Tesco, were brilliant. I hope you get it sorted quickly so you can concentrate on getting better.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.