Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
My 18 yr old son and his mate are planning a trip somewhere for the first time on their own. He wants to go to Faliraki or somewhere, I would prefer him to go Benidorm, as we know it well, and I think they will be safer. I said I would ask on here if there is still stuff going on? Bahamas, Cafe Benidorm open etc?
We usually go the first two weeks in October, everywhere is still busy,and we like that time of year the best. Your son will have a great time and I would have thought the weather would be better in Benidorm at that time of year as opposed to Greece. October is the end of the season in Greece so it would not be as lively as you/he thinks.
Bahamas, Cafe Benidorm and all the nightclubs are open all year round Kazibabesuk .
I used to work in Faliraki and the resort closes down in October. There are hardly any holiday makers there.
He would be much better off going to Benidorm.
I'm going last week of october, hope it's fairly lively! ;)
We are going 3rd to 10th. My husband and I were there 2 years ago in November at the time of the festival and fireworks, weather was great, hotter than I thought.

Not booked accommodation yet, looking for all inclusive hotel not magic hotels, had a look around them the last time I was there, but fancy somewhere different.

Kids are 12 and 16 years old....well not both kids. lol :rofl
There are six of us going to The Ambassador in October. Cant wait. Family went in October last year and said that it was really busy. Never been before but really really looking forward to it. :tup
The weather can be great in october the Cable Ski has the Spanish national wakeboard & ski competition around the second weekend in October ,I think thats a bank holiday weekend in Benidorm.

All the bars and clubs are open with plenty going on.
I love going in October. Changeable weather but still plenty to do in and around Benidorm

I quite like the whole winter season, if you get your flight bookings right it can be cheaper to hop over to Benidorm for 4 days than a weekend in this country!
Hi can anyone tell what weather is like in benidorm 21st October going next Saturday hoping for nice weather and are bars with entertainment all open x
We going end of October hoping for nice weather and some winter sun only evervp been in high season
My friends have been in October & had a great time. Weather should be nice & warm. We went in January once & the weather was lovely.👍

Everywhere should be open have a great time 👍
We send a fare few people there in October - apparently it’s lovely and not manic as kids gone back to school..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.