Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Did they give a reason for refusing your claim?
And does your final confirmation invoice state that it was a package as defined in the regulations that they sold you? I've used TR a number of times without a problem but their T&Cs make it clear that unless their confirmation invoice states that what you booked is a package then your contract for the different components is with the supplier of that compenent and not them. For example, I have used them for getting really good deals on hotels in Spain without any problems but the invoice made it clear in each case that my contract was with Jumbo Tours, a Spanish company. In the event of a problem with the hotel booking then I would have needed to take it up with them and not TR. I was happy to take the risk because these bookings were usually for DIY trips and the prices were considerably cheaper than booking direct with the hotel.

I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble and were so diappointed with yiur holiday but members here won't be able to offer detailed advice without more information on whether this was a traditional package and hence your contract was solely with TR for all the components of your holiday or eg a 'flight plus' booking where your contract for the different components was potentially with the individual suppliers and not with TR.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.