Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Are you sure about that Everest? On 21st Sept the DOT said
all but essential liquids will still be banned from carry-on bags.
Yes you are right carrot. So this should be the last post for this scintillating question !!! :) any kind of liquid except baby milk is still not allowed in the cabin. So thanks all of you for helping. At least I know that I can pack a couple of bottles in my cases in the hold. I really am very grateful escpecially for pippy's mum checking in shops :!: I would not like to have had the kids just drinking water for 2 weeks as they dont like fizzy drinks or orange juice. Thanks all.
I don't know what you mean Carrot.

*whistles in air looking the other way*
Hey Guys, Theres something have been bugging me ever since i imported some oranges from Egypt. At first, those oranges look real good and delicious but when i started eating it, the taste so much different compare to the texture. So i have been wondering, is there any method to determine which orange is good or bad based on the outer look? Please, somebody enlighten me because my family really want some good oranges from Egypt.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.