Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Would love to help Lynsey but unfortunately I haven't been there. We have added your query to our FB page incase someone can help there.
Click here
I've sent them a message via their website Lynsey but did see a reply to another question regarding swimming & this was their reply:-

We would like to let you know due to the weather conditions the summer season begins on 1st of May. Also on March we have an outdoor heated swimming pool . We wish you a nice weekend. Best regards Liberty Hotels Lara Team

Will let you know when I receive a reply.
I have stayed Ian the delphin palace which was niece , not as nice as the hotels in beleck just up the road. The Rixos Premium was lovely and so was the Xanadu . Do you realise that the average temp in April is only 16 degrees. Xx
Lynsey they've replied with a very similar response:-

Hello dear Glynis, Thanks for your question. We would like to let you know due to the weather conditions the summer season begins on 1st of May. Also on March we have an outdoor heated swimming pool . We wish you a nice day. Best regards Liberty Hotels Lara Team
You alsmost can't go wrong with any hotel in Lara.
Looking for decent hotels in either area with water slides for June.
does anybody have any recommendations please?
Never been to that part of Turkey before so any info on the areas would be much appreciated. Must admit I’m getting very mixed messages from people I’ve spoken to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.