Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
No but would be interested in knowing more as I love these things.
Hi ya
I can't tell you about salou but i went to a medieval night in Tenerife and it was awful. The entertainment was good but the alcohol was a rip off with them taking the drinks off you before you moved through to the disco part. Also the food was dreadful the banquet consisted of a carcus of chicken a potato and a roll and that was it. Thankgod we had a small snack before hand having said that it made no difference as i spent the rest of the evening beign sick after eating a bit of the chicken..
If the one in Salou is the same as Tenerife all i can say is go for the entertainment and don't eat their food eat your own beforehand..
hi sandra, just wondering which ai hotel you are going to, to get free nights, we went to magic hotels in benidorm last two years and had free medieval night, thought it was great.
We also did the one with the Magic hotels in Benidorm and thought it was a great night. :D :wow
haven't heard of one in Salou, but the reps used to do a coach trip to Tossa de Mar (boring), but on the night you were taken to a n medievel night in Lloret. Free drinks flowing (wine tasted nice too). Lovely road chicken, potatoes etc. then a flemengo show or disco before returning, rather worse for wear on the coach.

The reps were for eva warning you not to drink too much, which obviously wnet on deaf ears. Come on free booze!!!

You could do this yorself, if you look for it on the lloret web search, sure its still going, was always packed.
We found total opp went to the medieval night in Tenerife and had an absolute blast, me hubby and two kids, treated to the drifters for latter part of show loved it all, also been to one in Majorca and benidorm brilliant night at all, love them. Nearest one to salou seems to be Costa Brava pick up unfortunately 2.5 hours away from salou so had it but house of illusion a similar thing, we go to salou on Mon and I'm going to buy the block booking ticket for house of illusion Inc all drink ( and if early show food) too. Late show for us lol. Hope this helped
Enjoy your holiday April!
  • Edited by Fiona 2018-05-24 15:44:15
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.