Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
Alicante area are usually the cheapest due to so much competition. My friend always hires a scooter & the prices vary in different areas. Where do you fancy going?

Another thing to take into account is, is the resort mobility scooter friendly such as having dropped pavements inorder to cross the road & get back onto the pavement.
Hi Glynis, usually we are not people who like to sit around a pool all day. We like to be out and about. Our holiday in April to Nissi Bay in Cyprus it was a long walk for my OH to get anywhere so looking for somewhere that he can hire a scooter so we can get around. I'm hoping that a resort that hires scooters will be set up to use them.
Hi Carol most resorts will have scooter hire. As soon as you find somewhere your interested in just Google "Mobility Scooter hire in xxxx" & I'm sure you'll find a hire company 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.