Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Benaulim
4 Posts
Hi Sally
We have been to Candolim 14 times, and decided to try the south a few years back. We’ve since been to Betalbatim, Cavellosim, Agonda and Benaulim. We enjoyed them all, but fell in love with Benaulim and hopefully returning next year. Benaulim reminds me of how Candolim was 10-15 years ago.
Depending on your budget, Carina resort where we stayed last time, was lovely. Probably thirty minutes walk to the beach, or you could do as we did and hire a scooter ( I’ve only been on the back of one a few times before, many years ago!)
Benaulim has enough restaurants to visit a different one every night of a two week holiday. Betalbatim is about five mile easy taxi ride away, there’s a lovely restaurant there called Fishka.
Ooh that sounds fab hun.I need somewhere a bit nearer to the beach, as my legs aren't up to a lot of walking, and my scooter days are over lol.
Used to love going on the back of my exes Lambretta though, many moons ago :D
There’s a lovely apartment complex about 5/10 minutes walk to the beach, called Costas Montage. We met a couple staying there and went round to have a drink with them. Apartment was absolutely lovely, think they are all privately owned and rented out.
Hope you decide to go to Benaulim, it’s a special place 😎
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.