Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Thomas Cook API
4 Posts
It could be because you have booked a package holiday with them Ray & your details will be entered by them at check in & tickets issued. If in doubt I'd pop into one of their travel agencies to check.

Ryanair etc always require API as normally a flight only.

Edit to add. Have you tried their website manage your booking using your reference number?
On 11th June 2019 at 02:24pm, Glynis HT Admin said:
It could be because you have booked a package holiday with them Ray & your details will be entered by them at check in & tickets issued. If in doubt I'd pop into one of their travel agencies to check.

Ryanair etc always require API as normally a flight only.

Edit to add. Have you tried their website manage your booking using your reference number?
l have seen where you can fill details on API on my manage your booking., so l phoned up and they said there is no need to and just to turn up at check in for your flight tickets or you can check in for a seat 24 hours before.
So instead l went on manage your booking and paid for seats flight out and flight back.
Glad you are sorted with your seats 👍 We used to go to Menorca regularly & really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. Enjoy 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.