Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
On 30th September 2019 at 01:51pm, TyTaylor994 said:
I'm planning a ski trip for me and my family. I'm the eldest child (25) my parents are both middle-aged, and my two younger siblings are 9 and 12. We're based in South Africa and looking for affordable ski destinations that are family-friendly (and reasonably affordable).

I found this article recently, which makes some good suggestions, but I want to get as many options together as possible before making a final decision. Something in Western Europe would be ideal (we have family in the UK so could double the trip up as a visit). I've heard Tignes is a good place to start, but from what I've seen, it looks a little expensive?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I've been to Pila, Italy and I must say the picture in that article does not do it justice on how beautiful it is! It's honestly stunning. Google 'Pila Italy' and just look at the mountains
I just had a look throw the article of family ski destinations you've shared. A great list of spots indeed and of course, western Europe is a little expensive. Whatever, keep one thing in your mind that drying gloves can be the most complicated task you'll experience in the snow! Take good preparation on this. Waterproof gloves are recommended for a memorable session.
I found a website recently, which makes give some good suggestions, on what to do and what not to do on your trip in different countries
website link:http://doastheydo.com/
A good place for a family ski trip si Sinaia in Romania. It is a good region for novices in a ski. The friendly locals, impressive scenery, and different ski culture make it a great option for a budget-conscious but adventurous skier or snowboarder—another good country for traveling with your family in Spain. My kids are extremely happy every time we plan a trip to Spain. We always find a good place for a family on https://spanelskonadosah.cz and rent it for at least one week. We like going to different cities every time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.