EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Very true rebel its trusting someone. We own on the Algarve and have had several cleaners whom to put it bluntly have sh-- on us. We have 4 bed 3 baths plus laundry and we pay our cleaner 55 euros and she is a gem, completley trustable and thats what you need. Saying that we know other people who have properties paying less than we do but do you take the risk and change they say they are ok but that is the question. Cheers Jayjan
Hello. I heard that the advantage of steam cleaners is that they effectively remove germs from the surface. is it actually true? I’m also wondering if they can cope with bedbugs just as effectively? because these two problems bother me, do you think buying https://cleanhomeguide.com/best-carpet-steam-cleaner/ a steam cleaner will help to solve them?
  • Edited by doberso 2020-02-05 13:44:38
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.