UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Lake District
65 Posts
Does anyone know of a cosy olde worlde B & B in the Lake District? I would like somewhere near to Lake Windermere or somewhere similar, we are not walkers so don,t want to be out in the wilds. Thanks.
Hi RubyRed,

We once stayed at the Linthwaite House Hotel and it was one of the most romantic and cosy places we've ever been to. Ask for a room facing the lake (Windermere) and, depending on when you're going, you'll have the most beautiful views of the snow-capped mountains across the misty lake.

Not exactly a B&B but may be worth spending that little bit extra!! :wave
We have booked a cottage in the Yorkshire Dales for a week next May. We were considering 2 or 3 nights in the Lakes beforehand.

Anyone have any good recommendations for a reasonably priced b&b possibly in the Keswick area? We would need somewhere we can park the car.
Pippa
Find quality and affordable Lake District holiday cottage.. Lakeland Village offers Occupying a prime location in the Southern Lake District, Lakeland Village Holiday Cottages and Apartments are ideal for exploring this fabulous World Heritage area near the southern tip of Lake Windermere in this beautiful part of England.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.