Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I meet Jenny in the beginning of Feb for the first time after her operation and I could see that she wasn´t well, difficultes to talk and to walk. Then when I come back to Goa in March I was talking to one of her employee and he told me that she was in the hospital and it was only a few more days left. On Sunday evening the 29/3 at 16.00 she had passed away.
She was loved by all her employees, she was hard but took good care of them all. I will miss her so much!

Pip, my condolences to you.
Very sad about the lady from East Meets West. I had no idea she was ill. I thought EMW would remain closed for the rest of the season but it opened up again last week.
Pip I spoke with you during the week and I am so sorry to hear about your Mum, may she rest in peace, take care x
Gemma33

They opened a day after the funeral and had to open to keep the staff in work until the end of season

Vishy says they will be here next year but might be in a different place
oh that is very sad news, i met jenny the first time we were in goa and thanked her for a lovely time we had ...
my thoughts are with her family and friends...
Have only just read this message as have only just returned from Egypt. I was so shocked, we knew Jenny well and spent time with her in December when she seemed quite well or so she told us. Was so sorry to hear about your mum Pip, we are thinking about you at this sad time. Maybe we will see you at Christmas if you manage to get out there again.
Worked in Lindos in 1986 and had some great times with Jenny. A fantastic flamboyant lady. Jenny had 2 Reps looking after her properties...Peter and Heather. They also had great respect for her. Often referred to me as the ‘naughty boy’ I loved her dearly. RIP Jenny.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.