Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Some Sad News
27 Posts
How sad, will say a prayer for her x
sad news indeed,my wife only commented while we were there last week that she wasn't around.

All our best wishes to her family.
Oh that is terrible, I didnt even know she had cancer? how long had she been fighting it? poor girl ...she must have hid it well
chilly
R.I.P Jenny also R.I.P my mum who i lost today to cancer.

Pip
Oh no Pip-sorry to hear that. Were you with her?
This is horrible, I did not know her but I was in East Meets West myself just a few days ago , very sad indeed.

Pip , I am so sorry for your loss xxx
Rest in peace Jenny!
Pip! So sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I can't imagine how you must be feeling!
Pip so sorry to read your sad news. I have lost both my parents to cancer and really feel for you.
Jackie
Pip I am so so sorry to read about your mum god bless ......colleen
and the lady in E M W rip to her also :cry
Sorry to hear your sad news Pip, take care
annx
Sorry for your loss pip, i know how you fill. Gel
Sorry to hear about your mum Pip, hugs and love to you and yours.
Also sorry to hear about the lady from East Meets West, didn't know her myself but still very sad for her family and friends. RIP
Fizz
sorry to hear your sad news Pip - r.i.p. your Mum
So sorry Pip, my sincerest condolences.

Kath x
Hi this is to let everyone who knew Jenny from east meets west that sadly she passed away two days ago, i know those people who knew Jenny will be devstated because she was a very brave lady, god rest her sole.

Sorry to be the bearer of such sad news

MIke
pip
so sorry to hear of your loss
robbie
xxx
Thank you all for your very kind wishes, it is much appreciated. My brothers have told me to still take this holiday to Goa on sat as we could not have the funeral till my 2wk any way so they said another couple of days wont hurt. Bless them, We both need a holiday desperately and i am hoping i can come to terms of losing Mum while out there where no one knows me, it as not affected me yet i keep the tears back and a smile on my face for the others.

Jenny was a star, I was talking to her the last time out there and gave us the impression that all was good. and that the treament had worked poor Jenny. R.I.P

Thank you all again.
xxx
walks, Don't bottle up your feelings for other people. Let the tears flow. thinking of you. Paula
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.