Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Castell Montgri is one of the best holiday parks i have stayed at in terms of what it has to offer, your daughter would love it!
I went to Castell Montgri when I was 16 (a long time ago!) with my best friend and her parents.

One of the best holidays of my life, she'll have a ball and make loads and loads of friends!
Yep, I can recommend Castell Montgri too (as long as you can overlook some of the other brits!!). Loads to do - we had an excellent holiday there.
Hmm, yeah, i would kinda agree with that, some of the fellow Brits can be a bit much at times, but then again, i suppose we only notice our own countrymakers misbehaving because we all speak the same language!! :lol:

Who knows what the rest of the europeans might be saying! :wink:

Seriously though, there are lots of great Brits who go there, more than enough to make up for the iffy ones! :)
Agree with all you say, Cider! We met some fantastic people there of all nationalities. I think it's just the minority who lean towards the boozy brit culture that i tended to notice over others. One of the lifeguards told my partner that one family had left their (non-swimmer) children in the pool with armbands, and a baby in a pushchair at the side while they went off to the bar. The pushchair rolled into the pool and they had to rush in to rescue the baby!

BTW I'm no prude - enjoy a drink as much as the next woman, just not all day every day, lol.

Campsite itself is great and I could not fault it. I'd go back in a flash. One of the best holidays I've ever had.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.