EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi,

If you have a PC abroad then go to skpe.com this will enable you to speak to other people with PC's for free anywhere in the world. The quality is fantastic and is better than a phone. You can also use your computer to dial to people who are not on the net.These calls cost just 1 cent per minute again anywhere in the world. Skype is totally free to use and has no advertising or pop ups.
Cheers Dean, I will give it a whirl!
Hi,

If you have a PC abroad then go to skpe.com this will enable you to speak to other people with PC's for free anywhere in the world. The quality is fantastic and is better than a phone. You can also use your computer to dial to people who are not on the net.These calls cost just 1 cent per minute again anywhere in the world. Skype is totally free to use and has no advertising or pop ups.

I can vouch for Skype I use it all the time for pc2pc calls and the audio quality is even better than the phone sometimes. I cannot speah about the phone side as I do not use it.

This is the link to download Skype http://www.skype.com

If you have a look at this link http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/rates/all_rates.html?currency=GBP that will give you the phone charge rates.

To use Skype on the phone system you have to use Skype and then start an account with Skypeout and buy credit at a minium of €10 a time, a bit like a pay as you go mobile phone where you have to top up your credit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.