General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Summer 2006.
26 Posts
Thats ok Bellyballyboo you're welcome :D

Lesley, thats very decent of you so in return I will let you out of the taxi first that drops us at the apartments :lol:

Shell :wink:
I noticed that Virgin Holidays have a few hotels available for summer 2006. I'm going to wait until more brochures come out, as I don't know where to go yet??
The earlier you book seems to me the more chance there is of having changes made to your holiday. We booked 50 weeks in advance and siz months down the line have already had 2 fairly major changes - different airport and downsized accommodation with no compensation as its more than 56 days before departure.
Well I booked my holiday for this year in May last year and have to say that it's worked to my advantage as the holiday has now increased in price by £500.

Shell :D
i've always booked miles in advance and never experienced any problems (touch wood :lol: )

i llike to have the choice of where i want to go and also take advantage of a free childs place rather than wait till after my hols and then have to take second best
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.