Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Totally agree with the above posting. We first went to Nostalgia (14 Mosta Road, St Paul's Bay) a couple of years ago - for a 3-course meal (with a first class steak!) and plenty to drink the bill for 2 came to just over £50 - an equivalent meal in the UK would have been at least £80. My husband said it was the best steak he'd ever had. :D
Sounds great, will deffo try this out next time we are in Malta, been past it loads of times but not thought about stopping, many thanks for this.

Sliema2
This is the sort of information we like to glean. Sounds great and we're certain to try this restaurant probably when we visit in August. Sliema2 are you visiting Malta before we go next? If so and go to Nostalgia please post with your opinions, (though from what has been said we're sure it's a brill place anyway!),

Trev
Hi Trev, we are not due back over until September although there may be a business trip on the cards possibly before then, but if we do, then I will happilly give a write up on this restaurant, are you back in August and if so do you still want the low down on good places to eat and drink ?.

Regards
Sliema2
Hi Sliema2,

Yes we're back in August and yes would like the low down on good places to eat and drink. As you know we are going to be based in Sliema so places in both Sliema and Valletta that we might have missed will be very useful. We've never really explored the area around the Three Cities and we hope to spend a day or two around there this time so if you have knowledge of any places worth trying for food/drink please add these to the list.

I can make a hard copy of your suggestions to take with us! Roll on August,

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.