Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Cala Nove Fiesta is brilliant. Good for families and couples. As it is a bit more expensive that the run of the mill hotels it tends to keep the riff raff out. Also it is on the fringe of the resort so gets little 'passing trade' A 10 min walk into Es Cana and you have a nice resort to explore. Only drawback would be that Esana is out on a limb and so you would need a car to explore.

If you don't want a beach why not try Ibiza Town? All buses run out from the town like the spokes of a wheel and so access to the rest of the island would be easier and you would be central for most of the 'cultural' stuff.
Not sure how you would book from your location as many of the hotels are probably package deals (although I think they may still be obliged to keep a certain amouny of rooms free)

I would also recomend Es Cana but would suggest alook at the Panorama Marina Hotel.
Vey good quality "adult only" Hotel. I believe over here in the UK it is listed under the Thompson (Tui?)Gold range.
hi rm :wave welcome to ht you can find out almost anything on here and if you cant put your own post on, someone will help you :lol:
wow youve never been to ibiza before :( well let me tell you you will have a fantastic time where ever you go on the island, hope you and your wife have a brill holiday where ever you go :)

fizzxx
I would recomend Santa Eulalia we stayed at Es Cana before we had a family and we visited Santa Eulalia and thought it was fab quite a upmarket resort. We liked it that much that we returned last year with our 5 year old. Whilst in resort we noticed that children were made to feel welcome everywhere but it wasn`t swarming with familes it was very mixed and the facilities I noticed were aimed at all age groups.

There is a road that closes off to traffic on a night full of restraunts they all looked fab. There are loads of designer shops so your wife will be in her elimante. If you like to visit other resorts the bus station has buses to most other resorts, ther is also a great ferry service to neighbouring resorts.

I can`t comment on a Hotel as ours was family orientated but when your looking avoid ones with kids clubs and try to travel in school term time or not close to school holidays.

Good Luck wherever you pick you`ll not be dissapointed as Ibiza is a beautifull Island

Christine w :D
can personally recommend Hotel Ses Estaques at Santa Eulalia. Its a Thompson Gold hotel and is adults only. However the average age is close to 50, but its adults only.The food is excellent,entertainment during the day,with shows and cabarat at night.Its ideal watching the shows in the outdoor entertainment area with the Mediteranian laping 20 yards behind.The marina is at one side so the hotel stands slightly alone but its only 10 minutes walk to the centre with its up market shops and promenade ---plus extensive sandy beach with shallow bathing..
The Ses Estaques does not have much of a beach front, although you can swim from there. A good beach is only 50 yards away.
The Panorama Marina at Es Cana (Approx 2 miles Away )again is Thompson Gold and from own experiences is excellent --- between the two hotels there is little to choose, but Santa Eulalia is more developed and up market, But on that hot summers evening for me the Ses Estaques scores when you can sit drinking (Bacardi and coke ) with a gentle sea breeze and the sound of the med behind you.The Panorama Marina pool area and outdoor entertainment complex is "inset "so you dont get that gentle cooling breeze Good when its windy though.All these resorts are easilly visited by water taxi. equally its a pleasant walk between the two.
Ibiza is a wonderful green island with lots to see.. Where ever you go hopefully you will enjoy. Let us know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.