Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi,

This is a tough call, both hotels are located close to each other. Where the fountain was on the seafront, if you face the complete opposite way to the sea, there was a long road that had 007 Bonds, Bus Stop International etc. on it. They are both about 10-15 minutes walk up that round, near the Plaza Europa area of the town.

The Regina Gran is likely to have less Brits holidaying in it as it is used far more by the foreign tour operators. Both hotels are High Quality and the Salauris Palace is owned by the h10 chain (INVALID URL

The Salauris may cater more for UK food tastes and maybe the entertainment would be more our style (I'm basing this purely on the fact that more of us stay there)

I doubt you'd be dissapointed with either so it all depends on if you prefer a more British flavour or continental flavour.

Have good holiday

Mark
stayed in salauris palace about five years ago when it only opened have been to salou several times and this is one of the better hotels - bright, modern, nice rooms and pool. the nightly entertainment wasn't great but hopefully that will be ironed out by now!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.