Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I stayed here with my daughter (6) in May 2004 and would recommend them. The room we had was very small and @ the back of the hotel but the rooms on the front looked much bigger and had sea views. I booked it last minute so didn't have much choice. The hotel is lovely and location is great. We booked with Panarama and got a discounted pool pass for the Zodiac apartments across the road which we used daily. The staff @ the Vista are great, the food and entertainment second to none! This was are 1st time in Es Cana and we couldnt wait to get back I will be making my 3rd visit there this June and will definitly be calling in to the Vista for food, entertainment and to catch up with the Staff.

I highly recommend the Vista al Mar.

Kal
I stayed here for a week in Sept 04, but I would not stay there again! didn't find it very freindly or very clean and I am not a fussy person :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.