EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
car tax depends on the model. basically again bloody expensive. You can get the car a visa but it has to leave after 6 months. Tv is 180 ytl band tax as is similar items radios hifis etc. Good luck with your drive over, its a long way through various countries so I wish you well.
thanks for that chelsea boy, it's just that we have a chance of buying a newish car already converted to gas as we live at moment in channel islands and thought it would work out cheaper than buying what would be a wreck over there! have plasma tv as well that we would have liked to take. Can you buy decent tvs out there?
I would take the hit on the TV as plasma is expensive here. The wrecks are even more costly. A new car can cost as little as £7000. Generally electrical stuff is cheap when it is made in Turkey but imports are expensive.
Email steve@asyanakilyat.com you will get all the information you need about importing goods, cars etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.