Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
not sure about on land but i do know that there used to be a costal boat that calls in all of the resort including tossa and loret so you could go one way in the morning and then come back on a later boat
Lloret is 12km by road from Lloret. It is possible to walk along a coastal path, which is somewhat shorter, but too far for a regular journey. There are buses about every hour between the two resorts, but I don't know how late they run. As mentioned above, there are 2 boat companies that run regular services up and down the coast, and this is easily the nicest way to travel. They're not dear, and you can get timetables at the ticket booths down by the beach in Lloret and Tossa.

- Tony -
regular bus route from tossa to lloret during the day costs very little.
busses stop about 9pm from lloret but taxi home to tossa costs about 15 euros.
We are going to Tossa this year too. Went to Lloret a few years ago, would definatley recommend the boat trip!
The boat journey is very nice it takes approx 25 mins and cost 9 Euros return.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.