Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Best bet is to ask at hotel when you arrive and they will tell you if you can do it or not.

My own experiences of late check out is that you have to wait until either the day before or the actual day to find out if they can give you the room. The times vary but the extension is usually till 6:00 or 7:00pm on the evening of departure.
we asked for a late checkout last year in majorca, we were told to ask at the end of the week, which we did only to be told we couldnt have a late checkout as our room was booked but they gave a us a room to shower and get changed before we were due to leave, so dont worry ask at the hotel im sure they will help you one way or another.

fizz xx
Thanks for speedy replies ! much appreciated.
Cat
When are you going ?
and what is your return flight time ?

normally have to leave room midday but quite often they will let you stay til about 5pm for a small charge
We are going on the 1st July till the 16th.Return flight is 04.30 am..........nightmare! It was the best deal we could get,left it to late to book . With two kids and a long drive home we really could do with the extra room time !
Cat
I've got the same problem when I go in October. My flight leaves at 10 am on the Friday morning so my transfer will probably be around 6am and I think I have to be out of my room by 12 o'clock the lunch time on the thursday......arrggghh
These were the only flights I could get for October from Leeds and they were a good price so I'll have to take a good book and find a good bar........ :D

sam xx
Wish we could do the same. Kids wouldn't hear of it :roll: We will probably have to spend day and evening at the pool, then search for somewhere to plug in their hair straighteners :x
Cat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.