Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Almeria
8 Posts
Mojacar is the No1 and Roquetas No2 likelyhood as you say but a few people are being sent to Vera Playa.It will depend on the tour company,have a great time wherever you end up,John.
Beachcomber
We will have to have a pint or two if we end up in Mojacar .People on this site talk very highly ofyour establishment how far are the other places away from Mojacar? We are going with Airtours square deal thing. :D
Hi Paul,Airtours are in Mojacar so its a possibility.
The following link shows a map of the area with hotels etc (and bars/restaurants) marked,hope this is of use to you.Hopefully you will end up in Mojacar and we will get the chance to meet,John.
http://www.viva-almeria.com/modules.php?name=Map&pid=4130
:D Yes I will look forward to that .If we are put in Roquetas de mar how far away are you?Is it walking distance or a Taxi job?
Hi Paul , from Roquetas to Mojacar is about an hours drive , best bet would be to hire a car , taxi would be far too expensive !

Stu
Thanks Stum Do they drive on the right or left? :idea:
Most drive on the right!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.